Thursday, December 19, 2013

Sorry Folks

Sorry Folks that it has been so long since my last post.  Things have been busy.  Though busy, nothing really noteworthy happened.  So it wasn't like I could rush off to blog about my time eating Greek yogurt and honey while listening to Irish Christmas songs and procrastinating on my terrarium maintenance.  But hey!  Here's an update.

  • I finished designing and building the terrarium for the frogs.
  • I sang in the Christmas Cantata
  • I painted my last Christmas present yesterday
  • I am still applying for jobs
  • I am flying to Ohio tomorrow (by way of La-Guardia and Detroit...wish me luck)
  • And...I guess that's all the excitement for one day...haha.

I am sure I will have some terrifying or funny airport story to tell you on Saturday.  So until then, sorry folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment