Thursday, July 10, 2014

Biltmore on a Budget

Because we are part of the Southern Highland Attractions, employees of the mountain can get into other attractions for free or discount, and of course we return the favor to other SHA members.  This afforded me the opportunity to go to Biltmore House and Gardens with my mother who came to visit me for a week.  I never thought I would go because of the price, but believe it or not, I was able thanks to my current circumstances.

Mommy and I eating our lunch on the lawn.


Once we arrived we enjoyed a picnic lunch on the lawn (a good budget saver since the food there is expensive), and it makes you feel like you own the place for a moment.  :-)  That evening we used a gift card to go to dinner nearby.  Other than food, our complementary tickets were all inclusive.  So for the whole day we didn't spend over $20 for the two of us.  YAY!  Here are a couple photos for you all:







The view from the Italian Gardens
Note the little bee that Photo-bombed this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment