Friday, November 21, 2014

Placement for Ecuador

I just got my placement for next month, and though I don't remember all the details,,, (you know the important ones like city names), I do remember the ones that affect me the most.  So, here it is!
  • We start off in Quito for Debrief but leave for the countryside on the 4th of Dec.
  • In the country we are in a town that starts with an L but I don't remember it.  About 25 hours south of Quito.
  • We are living and working at an Orphanage for special needs kids.
  • We will have access to a full kitchen, washer/dryer, and hot showers!  (IMPORTANT DETAILS RIGHT!?!?!)  I really don't know what to do with myself, I am so excited.
  • Midway through the month, we head back to Quito and stay at a branch of the same orphanage there to work until just after Christmas.
And there you have it!  More info to come surely. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment