Saturday, December 22, 2012

Holiday Highlights... (so far)


So this holiday season has been one of the most fun ones of my adult life. There are many memorable moments that point out how crazy this family is. And I love it!

  • When the Sunshine the Cat climbed the ladder to help hang the lights on the eaves.
  • When Kyle and I worked in the Garage late at night on a Christmas present. "Kyle, we just hit a wooden toy with a rubber mallet, WE ARE ELVES!"
  • When the storm that hit the other night blew chunks off the house above my window....YIKES!
  • When we survived the Last Day on Earth. I was washing the range of the oven and the dogs went crazy howling...for no reason, and then the lights went out. I proceeded to scream, "It's the end of the world!" And woke everyone in the house..te he he.
  • When I danced to Latin music in the car with Harry Chops, our new Venus Fly Trap. Then I proceeded to hunt down his dinner with the fly swatter.
  • When it takes five minutes to remember the chorus of a Christmas song, and then belting that song out for the rest of the car ride...until someone begs to turn on the radio... :-P
  • Laying in the folks bed and beating them at Words with Friends every night (our version of family game night).
  • And lastly, our trip to New York....Crazy Fun!

There is truly no place like home for the Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment