Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Over-Time

Work has been crazy!  We are in our busiest two weeks of this year.  Classes need to be taught everyday, and evening lessons as well.  I just got off at 9:15pm tonight.  But that doesn't mean I get to sleep.  Instead, I come home to the place where I am pet-sitting only to find kitty-vomit on my bed.  Adding "kitty" in front of vomit doesn't make it any better...so needless to say, I had to get a load of laundry in before the night is out.

Pet-sitting has been nice.  It's good to have a real kitchen for the first time in a while, and it's lovely to rest with the animals after way too many work hours.  Also, I like that it pays, because it helps me with my painting addiction and any other adventures we choose to partake in.

Speaking of adventure, I am going to have one this week.  My co-worker and I are taking a helicopter ride over our campus and neighboring towns/islands.  I have never been in a chopper and it is on the to-do list.  Trust me, I will take a TON of photos with that new camera I won from the video contest.  :-)  Will post them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment