Sunday, September 7, 2014

Training Again and Goodbyes

I am in Atlanta doing a few more days of Training for my Mission.  We leave on Tuesday for Haiti.  I'm working on a few things that I want to get sorted before we leave in hopes of being a better teammate/person.  I could go into that, but that might be a bit too deep right now since I am still mentally processing a lot.  In short its about thankfulness, joy, excitement, judgment, connection, and quietness.  I guess I will let you know when the breakthroughs happen.

Until then, here are some photos I took while saying goodbye to family around the States.

Daddy took Chewy and Me out on the Boat to Smith Island.

And of course we ate Seafood on the Island.  YUM CRAB!

Kyle took me to the Mountains of Western Maryland.



My Brother Kyle following the tracks in Cumberland.

No comments:

Post a Comment