Monday, June 1, 2015

Musings and Random Quotes from the week:

“Sometimes I picture myself in a sweater dress, jeggings, and my fake uggs…then I tear up.”

“I have a wall that only coffee can break down.”

 “We shouldn’t cry when the grace of the old season is lifted, we don’t want last season’s fruit anyway…”

 “Pain is contextualized by the Victory!”

“There are too many Spanish names on this paper to cite it in APA.”

 “I could have fit a piglet in my bag…”

“We are never more weary than we are near the finish-line.  But we are closer to the finish-line than we were when we felt good at the start.”

“There is a progression to our pain/struggle and we are in a process. That's a revelation right there! One of Satan's lies is that if we are struggling then we are failing. But, no! We are growing. Maturity in Christ doesn't mean we will not struggle. We will struggle till we die if we are doing it right.”

“Baloney, craft cheese square, and Mayo on white bread… I want it so bad!  I would give my left pinky toenail for it!”

“It’s been two weeks since I showered…and the water came back on for a minute.  We learned about this is Undergrad.  It’s the ‘tragedy of the commons’…there’s a limited resource…so Imma get it!”

“We were told to bring carry-ons…and I am going to show up to my field study in my 55 liter pack, and budging daypack with my Ukulele shouting, ‘LET’S HAVE AN ADVENTURE!’…yeah someone will stand out in all the photos.”

“Confession isn’t because God needs to hear it, it’s because we do.  What we bring to the light cannot remain dark.”

No comments:

Post a Comment