Saturday, October 31, 2015

The Photos I Promised

I finally forced myself to edit the photos from Vermont, and it turns out it was in record time.  I mean, I have only been back for perhaps a week or so.  It was such an amazing experience though, and I would love to do it again.  Moments like that inspire me to have a little art room in my future apartment, where all sorts of creative things happen.

Anyway, here are the promised photos from the paint workshop:

Landing in NE in the Fall!

The Inn

A photo from a walk of ours.

I wish I could paint everything I saw!

Mom and I getting ready for our first lesson.

Wilson Bickford's instruction on snow.

Finished Painting #1...so proud!

Finished Painting #2

Visiting the Store in Weston.

Mom, Wilson, and I with her last painting!  She did so good!

I finally feel the fall again.

Moose Crossing was my favorite sign, though snowmobile crossing was a close second.

No comments:

Post a Comment