Friday, March 25, 2016

A Video to Thank Laura Jean... :-)

First of all... I need to give God the glory.  There is no way that I could do a job this physically strenuous and time consuming, while doing gradschool, having my garden, housekeeping, making and eating food, having a social life, and getting in the quiet time for myself and Him.  But what is impossible for me alone, it so very easy for God.  And He has multiplied the "oil and flour" (1 Kings 17:8-16) of my days and weeks so that I could get everything that I needed to get done, done...and stay mostly sane doing it.
 
He has also provided me with such good friends...like my friend Laura who sent me a hydration pack for my birthday so that I could stay happy and healthy on the firelines.  This video is to thank you Laura.  :-)
 


I probably don't say it enough.  But I REALLY love God.  And I am finally getting stoked about this next season with Him.  It has taken a little while to adjust, but perhaps southern Georgia will be quite the place of growth for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment