Tuesday, January 8, 2013

DAY TWO

So remember how I thought that my job was too good to be true.  Well, it's day two and I am super happy with it still.  I mean, I am even pretty stoked about going to work in the morning.  It just looks like I am going to have a rocking year.


And here are some photos for you:





 Above is the view from my room.  No don't worry...that's not a windstorm outside...it's just the way that tree grew.  Coastal Winds ya know?!?!

To the right is a part of my room.  I am trying to make it homey!




Also on the island is a healthy dune system, a marsh, the beach, and the ruins of the old forts and batteries.   I haven't had much time outside work because of the early sunset...but I am hoping to do some more exploring soon.

Also hoping to get you some photos from work eventually...but until then we have to practice patience. :-P




No comments:

Post a Comment