Thursday, January 17, 2013

The Fuzzy Peach

It's been a week and a half now at my new job.  I have gotten quite a bit father than I thought with the lesson planning, mostly because I push myself really hard and because I bug my friend/co-worker (Alesha) incessantly with questions.

 I think I need to learn to relax a bit.  The problem is that I work really well under pressure...so if there is no pressure, then I create it.  And the trouble comes in when I force people around me into my schedule.  I expect my computer problems to be fixed as soon as I report it.  I expect my questions to be answered with certainty as soon as I ask them.

Overall, I need to relax.  Pray that I can...

On a happier note, I am doing a great job separating work from home.  I don't do work off the clock.  Instead, I keep busy running, cleaning up the beach, listening to podcasts on my walks, or for a more relaxing evening I will watch Bob Ross.  I picked up some extra painting stuff and hope to join in with him tonight. Haha.

On the way back from the store, Alesha and I found an all-you-can-eat (or fill in the cup) frozen yogurt bar.  It's called the Fuzzy Peach....and it is delicious.  Basically you grab the cup and fill from the wide selections of yogurt and toppings then you pay by the weight.  Can you guess which one is mine?


Fuzzy Peach Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment