Saturday, March 2, 2013

Resting

Remember how I was sick all last week.  Well, we are heading towards two weeks now.  But I am finally resting.  Check me out...remember me, the girl who can't rest.  It turns out that all I need is a house...haha.

We are house/pet-sitting this weekend.  We are taking care of two little doggy angels in a real home.  I miss real homes.  For the past 5.5 years I have been living in dorms or apartments...so I really treasure my time in a house.  I have been able to cook in a real kitchen, sit on a couch and watch cooking shows, walk the dogs in the lawn, just sip tea sitting in the breakfast nook.  

I never thought I would say this...but I think I want a house.  It won't be anytime soon...but I feel like I would love a place to feel at home in, instead of just living in a dorm or apartment for a year before moving on to the next.  I hope that God has a home planned for me in the future.

As for the car.  It looks like it is becoming a reality.  God sure does provide abundantly.  I am getting funds together and working on the whole registering insuring thing....which is going to be complicated (because I am living in a different state than my permanent address).  But overall, despite the fact that funds will be incredibly tight, I am excited for this new phase in my life.

I don't know how the future will go...but I feel peace.  Perhaps its divine, or perhaps its because I am resting in a real home, watching birds from the nook window.

No comments:

Post a Comment