Sunday, November 4, 2012

New Beginings


I chose the title of this blog while washing dishes at my mom's house in Ohio.  I stood there with soapy hands soliciting ideas from my mom as she called out hilarious sci-fi themed blog names from the couch.  Then it came to me... "The Never-Ending Journey".  This Journey can apply to all parts of my life.  This can be literal journeys/trips that I take, it can be my journey with God, or it can be the journey through life.

At this moment I am in the middle of some big changes in my life.  I have just returned from teaching abroad for a year, and I have two months of family time before I start my new job teaching science in North Carolina.

So for now...this is my journey.

My Goodbye party with the Church Family in Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment