Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving

This one has been an interesting one. I actually had four Thanksgiving dinners this year. And this is not counting the leftovers. I only had to eat the left overs from two of the four.

 And coming back to Maryland has been really pleasant. I have met a plethora of critters and enjoyed the first Christmas parade I have seen in seven years. It was cold, but I made daddy take me...and some hot cocoa.

 I have also been eating very well, even without all the TG style dinners. I have had Sushi, Italian, Habatchi, American Diner breakfast, Bourbon chicken, Mediterranean Pasta, British Pudding, and those are just off the top of my head. I just love the variety of food that you find in America. BUT, the price is so high to eat out here...and sometimes I just miss sticky rice and seaweed. And yes...even Kimchi.

 Anyway, I figured I would share some photos from here in the glorious MD:




There was a fairly young litter of kittens at my Aunt's house.  They were about five weeks old.  And I am fully convinced that an adorable kitten can melt the heart of any hardened dictator in the world.

Needless to say, I spent a good deal of time loving on these little guys.






There are so many critter's at my Dad's house.  We have five goats, two dogs, one cat, two snakes, and about twenty rats (for the snakes).   I got to play with them all.

Later we picked up some hay for the goats.  I was the best hay baler in Fugg boots the world has ever seen.  :-P

And my friend Laura who was able to celebrate the season with us, enjoyed spending quality time loving on the baby goats.


No comments:

Post a Comment