Friday, May 24, 2013

No Surprise! He is Faithful!

In regards to my last post, I am so glad that I faith-ed it!

My "non-existent" eye insurance ended up covering the eye exam and I was even able to find $9 frames.  How good is our God!?!?!?!

For some reason, the bank account didn't dwindle as I thought it would.  It was like that story where Elijah stayed with the widow and her son.  They literally had only enough flour and oil to sustain themselves for a few more meals.  And then when the prophet came to stay with them, they gave what they had to feed him as well.  And for some reason beyond comprehension, the supply of flour and oil never ended.

In the same way, it is looking up for me.  I am so glad that I chose to be faithful to my faithful Lord.

My New Glasses!  YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment