Monday, March 10, 2014

Blog Connections

With the World Race now a reality, I am making a Blog connection:  http://carolineritchey.theworldrace.org/

Now you can follow my Missions Blog.  I will keep you updated on all sorts of amazing things that will happen all over the world as I travel 11 countries in 11 months.

NOW DON'T GET ME WRONG.  I will still be using this blog as well.  I will just share different stories on each.  This is my personal blog.  I hash out ideas on here, I post about life, and share random stories.

For instance, I will tell you now how my most awesome big brother spoiled me with a weekend trip to celebrate my birthday.  He drove all the way down here, and took me to Savannah and Charleston.  They are beautiful historic cities with a lot of culture and good food.  Even better, there was sunshine and nature!!! May the photos speak for themselves!






No comments:

Post a Comment